- Have you just turned 17 and want to learn to drive?
- Are you excited about the thought of learning to drive but nervous at the same time?
- Are you currently learning to drive but do not feel you are getting anywhere?
- Do you need help in building up your confidence to drive and reassurance that you can do it?
- Maybe you can drive but just need extra help in manoeuvring i.e. parking, reversing, turn in the road etc?
- Have already passed your test previously, but need a refresher course?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions then contact the Hagley Driving School today!
My name is Tony Flinders and I am a registered approved driving instructor (ADI). I started Hagley Driving School in 2010, prior to that I trained and worked for a larger driver training provider. I have lived in Hagley since 1997 and use the local areas covering Kidderminster, Halesowen and Stourbridge for my lessons.
I am a very calm and patient by nature and enjoy what I do, I believe this makes for a good learning experience. I structure my lessons to build on previous learning, gradually increasing the students’ knowledge and experience. There is plenty of flexibility in the course structure and I will ask the student if there is anything that they want to cover or practice.
Training & Prices
STANDARD RATE: Just £25 per hour.
10 LESSONS SAVING: Only £250 for ten with an extra 11th lesson given free. (Call for further information).
PASS PLUS COURSE: For £160 do the Pass Plus, this course is a great way for a new driver who has just passed their test to expand their experience and knowledge under the guidance of an experienced instructor. Course includes night and motorway driving.